Friday, May 8, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 19 2015

Hello everyone.

Just a quick share today as I am in the midst of birthday party prep madness here at the moment.

Have been crazily scrapping when I can 
and have been able to get into some more of the Princess paper range by Echo Park.

This week I have created quite a few cards for friends and family. I am sharing a few with you today and have a few extras to share with you on Sunday that I have created especially for Mother's Day.

For the first card I have used some recycled card to create the base of the card. I have then added a piece of white bird cage embossed card stock to begin creating some dimension. I have stuck to the subtle colours of this paper range too for this card and combined it with a paper doily and stamped bird cage. 

Then it was simply a case of clustering the paper flowers around the lace ribbon bow I have created on top of a larger floral ticket stub from Mad About Scrappin. 

For the next card I have used a white embossed card as my base. Layered some of the bolder heart print paper from the paper range with a script stamped doily. Then added in a cute grey striped paper bag  with a tag from Mad About Scrappin. Finally added a cute pink dotty tag I have had in my stash for ages that matched in well.


Then I have mixed it up with the embellishments a bit by mixing a larger fabric flower with a couple of smaller paper flowers to match the pinks in the paper. Then finished it off with a die cut butterfly from my stash.

For the last card I have started once again with a recycled card base. As I had a silver doily I wanted to play with I stuck to the black and white from this paper range. I have stamped roughly on one side of the patterned paper and inked the edges before adhering it. I then added the silver doily and some cute craft journal spot available at Mad About Scrappin too.

To embellish this card I have added a sheer ribbon and a smaller white satin ribbon which I have bowed to one side. I then added in a paper butterfly which I have blinged up. Finished with my greeting and it was super quick to finish.

Well better get back to finishing off costumes and party food. 

Till I share again on Sunday.

Enjoy.

TFL, M xxx






No comments: