Friday, June 5, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 23 2015

Good Morning..

Today I am sharing with you  a layout that I have created using this bright and bold paper range by MME - Wild Berry.

I was very lucky to be sent this paper to play with in this months kit. I couldn't wait to get into it as the colours really just pop out at you.

Here's this weeks layout in full.
Okay.. I have to admit that at first I may have felt a little intimidated by the bold large print of some of the paper range. However once I got cutting it up and mixing it around I found that it really worked well. I have also managed to use up some old tags from my stash that worked well for this. 

I really have layered up the mixed patterns in this layout. They all work so well together. I found some cute arrow tag stickers in my stash too that matched perfectly to add a bit of feature here and there to the layout too. Then tied the date to the page by framing it with a black mini Polaroid frame. super cute to play with. 

You can see the cute bird on a wire washi tape just peeking through there too that I was sent to play with too. I just love it and the colours of the birds work perfectly with this paper range. Helps too to create the whimsical look I wanted to record my daughters crazy birthday party fun. 

Quiet a fun layout to create using some fun paper.

looking forward to sharing more from this paper range.

Get creative. 

TFL, M x

No comments: