Friday, September 18, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 38 2015


Good morning everyone.

Hope that this week finds everyone well.

I have been busily scrapping my little fingers off. I seem to have my mojo back and am glad to be able to have a play around with some more of this super yummy Carte Bella paper range that Leanne sent me to play with.

This week I have create a layout to share with you all and here it is...
I have played with the floral papers from the range this week and teamed it up with cream and black. I love adding that little bit of black and cream, or white, to a layout as it adds a little bit of a bold feature to the layout. I even cut the base layout done and then mounted the whole layout onto black card stock.

I cut out some circles from black chipboard to add a bit of feature to the layout and then hand stitched with some matching floss to the chipboard circles. I also found a "&" symbol in my stash and decided to use that for my title. I have covered it in some of the matching paper from the range.

There are some of these cute little journal spots in the paper range. I have managed to use one of there to add a date to my layout to finish it all off.  I also added some hand stitching to the layout to add a few feature here and there. 

I had a blast creating this layout and cannot wait to play around with a bit more bits and pieces that have been sent to me this month.

Hope that you all get a chance to scrap and play this weekend like I hope to.

Till next week.


TFL, M x


No comments: