Sunday, November 1, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Using up the scraps


Hello all.

I hope that everyone has had a great weekend. 

Here my weekend has been extremely busy with being in the middle of placement and having two children's birthday in the part week. To top it all off I have had my eldest daughter's 18th birthday party!!! Yes.... WOW!!! still hard to believe that she is 18 years old!!!!

Anyways.. now that the house and yard are finally back to some sort f normality I have finally had a chance to sit down and get some blogging sorted.

So... I have a quick share with you this evening showcasing an old layout I haven't shared yet which I have created using the last scraps from Prima Coffee Break Pattern Paper Range by Pebbles that Leanne from Mad About Scrappin sent me to play with.

So here's the layout I have created to share.

I had quite a lot of fun playing around with the scraps to create this layout. It was also fun to play with multiple photos for this layout. However I have kept them to 3'x3' in size so that they haven't taken over the whole layout. 

As I was using up the scraps of the paper range I really didn't have a lot of paper to play with. Because of this I had decided to create something a little different. I have divided the centre part of the layout into sections and decorate each section a little different. This all came about because I had a couple of mini paper bags that I had been sent play with which I wanted to be a feature on this layout. I have been able to use them as the base for two of the six section on this layout.


I have played around and added some matching washi to the mini paper bags and then tied all the sections together with a bit of hand stitching in matching coloured floss. The whole layout ended up with a little bit of a different feel with a mix of embellishments used. I then have finished off the layout using some flairs and some large matching buttons to add a bit of dimension 

Just something a little bit different to use up the bits of scraps that I just couldn't part with.

Well.... back to get ready for another fun filled busy week.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks share.

Till next week.

TFL, M x


No comments: