Friday, January 1, 2016

Creative Inspiration - New Years Greeting!!!!


WOW!!!! Still in a bit of shock that it is now 2016.

I hope that this finds you all well and not too under the weather from seeing in the new year.

On behalf of Mad About Scrappin, I would like to wish you a happy and prosperous 2016. 

I have a quick share today using the very last bits and pieces from the Simple Stories - Summer Vibes paper range.

Here's today's super quick and simple layout.
I have used a black card stock matted kraft base as the the base for this layout. I quite like this effect as it is a quick way to add a bit of a border to the layout easily. I have also matted my 4'x4' photo in black to tie it all together.

Then it was as simple as layering up a mix of journal cards and tags to jazz up the layout. Then I added a die cut wooden Polaroid frame to pope my title in and brightened it up with a word flair from my stash that matched perfectly.

I have also added two different washi tapes for a bit of fun too. Then finished off the layout by dding in these fun die cut wooden stars. 

Super simple but a fun way to star the year before things become too crazy again.

Hope you all get a chance to relax and enjoy the first day of 2016.

Till next week.

TFL, M x

No comments: